This blog is about the importance of document control and the wonders Of what an effective document control can do for you and your organization
Document Control is a document management course whose purpose is to enforce controlled processes and practices for the creation, review, modification, issuance, distribution and accessibility of documents
- Document Control is critical to ensure traceability
- It saves time.
- It helps keep records.
- It ensures the company’s interest is protected
- It ensures the quality performance of information
- It manages the inflow/outflow of information
Document control processes cover the storage, retrieval, identification, numbering, archival, distribution and privacy of documented information.
ISO 9001:2015 requires that Organizations must establish a documented procedure to:
- Approve documents for adequacy prior to issue
- Review, update as necessary, and re-approve documents
- Identify the changes and current document revision status
- Make relevant documents available at points of use
- Ensure the documents remain legible and readily identifiable
- Identify external documents and control their distribution
- Prevent obsolete documents from unintended use
- Apply suitable identification if obsolete documents are retained
Document controllers establish and control records as evidence of conformity to requirements and to demonstrate the effective operation of the quality management system.
- Keep records legible, readily identifiable, and retrievable.
At Lizanga Standard Services Limited we can train and coach you to become a document controller.
Take advantage of our low cost, High content training courses to Expand your minds, Change your world, upgrade your CV, Boost your earning potentials.