ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders
WHY EMS ?
EMS helps organizations identify
• monitor and
• control their environmental issues in a “holistic” manner.
Environmental Aspect: is an element of an organization’s activities, products or services that can interact with the environment.
What is in for you?
On successful completion, the delegate shall understand:
• The principles and practices required for audit management and to convey knowledge and understanding of the team
• Leadership skills required to competently lead an audit team.
• Increase your relevance at your organization
• Understand relevant environmental aspect and impact
• Ability to conduct EMS MS audit.
At lizanga we offer Interactive learning techniques are used to maximize delegate participation, including workshops designed to broaden the knowledge of system and audit applications
• ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System lead auditor course
• ISO 14001 :2015 Environmental Management System Internal auditor
• ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Lead Auditor Training
• ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management systems (QMS) Internal auditors Training
• ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and safety lead auditor Course
• ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Internal auditors course
• ISO 9001:2015 Internal (QMS) Auditor Training Course
WE HAVE A 95% PASS RATE ON ALL OUR CERTIFICATION TRININGS!!
JOIN OUR LOW COST, HIGH CONTENT TRAININGS AND YOU’D BE GLAD YOU DID…
FOR MORE ENQUIRES YOU CAN CONTACT US BY PHONE NUMBER OF LIZANGA :08033421262,0706417871,08161575747
AT LIZANGA WE TEACH YOU HOW TO FLY!